Monday, May 1, 2017

CASe this Sketch #219: Celebrate!



CASe this Sketch #219: Celebrate!
Happy 1st day of May everyone! Hope your weather is sunshiny and pleasant! Tonight I'm posting a very special graduation card for the son of my husband's foreman. Caleb lives in Oklahoma with his mother, but for the past several summers, he has lived in Texas with his dad and has worked for my husband. Caleb is a fine young man, and it is apparent from the invitation that he plans to pursue another degree.

The card above sports the CASe design below which is perfect for the embellishment and sentiment I have chosen. Both are PTI's 2016 Customer Appreciation stamp & die set: Celebrate! The colors are orange and black in honor of Caleb's school colors. It always warms my heart to see another youngster cross this threshold!! Mr. Pat and I wish him well!



______________
Updated 5.6.17

I'm so excited!! This card was a CASe Favorite!!  Thanks so much!

3 comments:

I welcome your comments and feedback! Have a blessed day!