Saturday, May 13, 2017

#100 Days #4


Triangular Comparison
This journey so far has been the best challenge I've ever designed for myself. I've started many projects only to feel frustrated at one point or another and give up. 

Yellow Flowers in Wreath
I really do not know what the difference is this time. It could be due to the fact that at least 10 or more people seem to like my work on IG. Or, it could be that I am seeing progress, and my study and research is yielding some results. 

Roses
Whatever the reason, I am now 33% through the 100 day challenge and I'm looking forward to 50% and beyond. I hope you all are inspired to do the same for yourselves...no matter what challenge or goal you set. 

Colors
I'd love to hear from you and please leave a link to your favorite social media platform so I can follow your journey, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!