Monday, April 10, 2017

Hello Friend!


Wet-in-Wet Watercolor Background
Hello friends! I hope your weekend was a fabulous one...mine was...but not long enough! My crafting list is longer than my laundry list!! Today's super quick post is for two challenges: Color Throwdown #437 and Little Tangles #79. The colors for CTD #437 are aqua, red, yellow and green. I thought, as long as I'm careful, I might be able to pull off a nice watercolor background with the colors. To keep the complementary colors from turning grey or brown, I decided to strategically place them and use green as an accent color. Yay! It worked!! Next I used Scandinavian Prints to stamp my flowers and cute sentiment.

There is plenty of time for the Little Tangles Challenge, but the Color Throwdown window closes at 6:00 p.m. tonight. Have a great Monday!




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful inky background for your fun flowers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great watercolored background! Love all the colors in it, and the Scandinavian Prints fits the card very well! Thank you so much for joining us at the Little Tangles challenge!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! The patterned background looks really nice. Thank you for playing with LTCh!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!