Monday, April 24, 2017

Color Throwdown #439

Color Throwdown #439
A gracious good Monday morning to you, everyone! I apologize for the chipper beginning to this post...it's early, I know! :-) Today's card is for Color Throwdown's weekly challenge #439. The lusciousness of yellow, orange, purple and red screamed watercolor!! So that's what I did for the background and then, using white cardstock, I cut out PTI's Quatrefoil cover plate and added the sentiment from Graceful Greetings...so super quick and easy!  Have a great start to your Monday and thanks for stopping by!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! The die looks great over the watercolored panel or maybe you sponged it! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful background! I am a new follower. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!