Sunday, April 16, 2017

Anniversary Card & Flowers!

PTI-Create Along With Us
Happy Easter Sunday everyone! I hope your day was filled with family and fun! We certainly enjoyed the Easter egg hunts and fellowship with family. I apologize for the photo...looks like the yellow took over!! :-)

Grans Garden progress

Today's quick post is for Papertrey's Create Along With Us. I was inspired by Nichole's countdown card using the new Gran's Garden stamp set. It's a gorgeous floral, so I pulled out my 2016 Anniversary set to play along. I love the Kraft cardstock on white with the white pen lines and sentiment. My version added a few more hand-drawn lines to set off the flowers and sentiment. Now it's off to get back into the routine for the upcoming week!

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. This is bright and beautiful! Love the touches of white around the perimeter. Great take on Nichole's card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you, Cindy, about Kraft on white, and you nailed it. Those Painted Petal colors are glorious and really pop against the Kraft. Your freehand white lines really define your image - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love your lines on kraft and the bold flowers~

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!