|Mission Watercolor Pallet|
- Angela Fehr--she's an amazing artist and posts regular videos to You Tube.
- Sandy Allnock--also an amazing artist and card maker. She has a lot of insights, and she considers herself to be learning watercolor as a new medium for her work.
- Kristina Werner--Kristina is a well-known blogger and card maker...but she also is fabulous with watercolor techniques.
- And finally, Watercolor Misfit--I love her quirky vlogs and her simple style in helping us all along our artistic journey.
I follow many others, but the artists listed above teach and inspire me most!
Each week I plan to share one project I'm either working on or have completed and what I've learned along the way. Today's post is a preview of Day 16's #30daysofbiblelettering project that I have committed to do for Lent. I have been practicing Brush Lettering for almost a year now, and frankly, I wasn't expecting to do very well with a watercolor brush...but...hey! I think this turned out better than all of my attempts with a brush marker!
Below are the colors I've loaded into my pallet top left to top right. Many of the paints I have are student grade, but I cannot toss them just yet. I plan to use them up and replace with artist quality. Thanks so much for dropping by!
- Cotman--Payne's Gray
- Windsor & Newton--Burnt Umber
- Susan Scheewe--Raw Sienna
- Windsor & Newton--Ultramarine Violet
- Cotman--Purple Lake
- Windsor & Newton--Colbalt Blue
- Cotman--Cerulean Blue
- Grumbacher--Thalo Blue
- Susan Scheewe--Hooker's Green
- Cotman--Sap Green
- Cotman--Viridian Hue
- Windsor & Newton--Permanent Rose
- Windsor & Newton Permanent Alizarin Crimson
- Cotman--Cadmium Red Pale Hue
- Windsor & Newton--New Gamboge
- Susan Scheewe--Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue
- Windsor & Newton--Quinacridone Gold