Saturday, March 25, 2017

Papertrey March Blog Hop

Papertrey March Blog Hop
Happy Spring everyone!! I hope you are having good weather. The other morning our power went out due to high winds. It came back on after a couple of hours, but others were out of power for quite some time. Today, however, is a super cool, sunny day which is why I cannot wait to get outside to enjoy a nice long walk! But before I do that, here is my post for Papertrey's March Blog Hop. Below is the awesome inspiration provided by Nichole. It is artwork from Victoria Johnson. I am in love with her array of colors and clusters of flowers.

Victoria johnson 8
Inspiration: Papertrey March Blog Hop

The foundation of my card above uses Aqua Mist card stock. Then I used the Circles coverplate to add a little texture to the background and sponged Hawaiian Shores to add contrast. Next I layered leaves from Turning a New Leaf, flowers from Flower Fusion #2, oval cut out from Noted Scalloped Dies, and Hello from Graceful Greetings. Wow! It's going to take a while to clean up from this adventure, but I certainly had fun!

Just a few things I gathered to play along today!!
There is still plenty of time to play along...as long as you post by 11:30 ET today. Thanks for stopping by!

Blog-hop-logo

8 comments:

  1. That background is just perfect for your card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, this is simply lovely.
    Beautifully stamped & designed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, Cindy, and the circle background adds just enough dimension to the design. This challenge did require a large number of ink colors, but it was a fun one (definitely out of my comfort zone).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card! Lovely colours and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your background, Cindy & the sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH. EM. GEE!! I am in LOVE with this card! Really beautiful in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very pretty. Love how you used the circles cover plate for your background, and the shadow stamping on your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!