Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Papertrey 10th Anniversary: Florals!


Papertrey: Favorite Florals
Good Tuesday evening everyone! I'm back with my second post today using PTI's Beautiful Blooms and Turning a New Leaf! I love, love, love, both of these stamp sets...they've been around for a long time. But there's a reason for that...they are truly timeless!

I improvised a wreath...all the rage today...using Turning a New Leaf and Beautiful Blooms. I also used PTI's Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Blueberry Sky, Bright Buttercup, Pale Peony, Hawaiian Shores, and Berry Sorbet to create the wreath. I added stitches using Tombow #933, Pale Peony cardstock, and a sentiment from Painted Petals, PTI's 2016 Anniversary stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!