Monday, March 13, 2017

Papertrey 10 Years: Multiply!


Papertrey 10th Anniversary: Multiply
Good Monday afternoon everyone! I hope the time change finds you fairing well. I'm so glad I'm off for Spring Break, or I wouldn't be doing so well. I'm playing along with Papertrey's 10 Year Anniversary Challenge, and this was a great challenge to create a masculine card as I never have enough on hand.

For the color scheme, I liked this week's color pallet from Color Throwdown #433--Cornflower blue, green and white. I used PTI's Sketched Shapes for the circles and stamped them with Blueberry Sky & Green Parakeet onto white cardstock. The three background circles were stamped using both colors, turning the stamp 90 degrees to get a cross-hatch look. To finish the card, I used Embroidered Bloom's happy birthday sentiment and stamped it with Blueberry Sky onto craft cardstock. Thanks for stopping by!!


 Color Throwdown #433

10-year-logo

3 comments:

  1. Fun card and so wishing I was on spring break -:) So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and a lovely way to feature the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!