Sunday, March 19, 2017

Love Green & Gold!

Color Throwdown #434
Happy Sunday and belated Saint Patty's Day to you! I hope you found your Pot of Gold instead of snakes!! The card above is a quick post for Color Throwdown #434. I love the green, gold and black combination. Isn't it lovely!

I used my watercolors [Sap Green and Cad. Yellow Pale Hue] to throw down some green circles. While they were still wet, I used my Prima Metallic Accent paints to sparkle in some gold. 

Love how the metallic gold pushed the green around...
Then I stamped the background randomly with a bud from WPLUS9's Doodle Buds set. The sentiment is from the same set and it is embossed using Zing! Gold embossing powder. This card is really sparkly in person.


 CTD #434

There is still time to play along...the challenge ends Monday at 6:00 p.m. Have a great rest of your day...and thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. This is such an incredible and creative background! LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing background!! I love the simple sentiment layer, too! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun background and the circles are perfect! Great card! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!