Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Purr-Fect Valentine!

Valentine's Day Card for my Great Nieces and Nephews
Happy, happy Tuesday everyone! I'm here today with the first of many Valentine's Day cards. This cutie will go to my sweet Great Nieces & Nephews. I will make three of these to send out this weekend.

I kept my card design simple for the little ones. First I watercolored a heart using a stencil I cut free-hand. Then I used a black Sharpie to outline the heart and make a frame around the heart and background. I used my Tombow Feud sign pen to script the sentiment. To finish it off, I added three cute kitties from WPLUS9 Pick of the Litter. I'm entering this card in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: The Color of Love and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Young At Heart.

Thanks for stopping by!!

50dollar_voucher_600px

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ! I love your watercoloured heart
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the kities! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!