Monday, February 20, 2017

PTI Celebrating 10 Years: 2012

Papertrey Past, Present, & Future: 2012
Happy Monday to you! I'm hoping this is the first of many posts this evening as I am waaay behind in the Anniversary Challenge. However, I will admit, I have had fun creating under pressure because there are so many beautiful cards on Nichole's Capture the Moment blog that have helped me with my creativity! 

The card above was inspired by Luanne. Isn't her card lovely?? I used her color scheme to create my card and included Aqua Mist as an accent color.

Embroidered Blooms - Luanne

As always...thanks for stopping by!

Card Recipe [all PTI unless noted]:
Paper: Aqua Mist, Soft Stone, Text Style-Green Boutique
Stamps: Embroidered Blooms
Inks: Aqua Mist, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Simply Chartreuse, and Spring Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!