Sunday, February 19, 2017

PTI Celebrating 10 Years: 2011


PTI Past, Present & Future: 2011
For this post, I'm using the Garden Variety stamp set along with the seed packet from Garden Variety II. I purchased this set, probably in 2012 or 2013, in order to 'save seeds' from the garden. Well, I figured out quickly why buying seeds is much, much easier!!

Below is my inspiration from Melissa Phillips. I sound like a broken record, but I just love her style..I guess it's easy to say that I love Papertrey Ink Style!!

Inspired by Melissa Phillips of Papertrey Ink
Thanks for stopping by!!

Card Recipe [all PTI unless noted]
Paper: Classic Kraft, Pale Peony, vellum
Stamps & Dies: Garden Variety & Garden Variety II with Polka Dot Basics in the background
Inks: Pale Peony, Classic Kraft, Simply Chartreuse, Plum Pudding, Stormy S

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, makes me want to use the seed packet.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!