Sunday, February 19, 2017

PTI Celebrating 10 Years: 2010

Papertrey 10 Celebrating 10 Years: 2010
Good morning everyone! I am trying my best to keep up with all of the posts, and the one above is for Papertrey's Past, Present, & Future 2010. I'm behind because yesterday was filled with getting my hair done and kayaking. What a juxtaposition! Oh well...that's my life sometimes!

The card above was inspired by Betsy Veldman's card below. I just love her style! So clean and simple, yet there really is a lot to her designs.

Wreath-dtl
Wreath for All Seasons by Betsy Veldman for Papertrey Ink
I need to keep working today to get caught up! Thanks for stopping by!

Card Recipe [all PTI unless noted]:
Paper:  Saffron Spice and White cardstocks; Golden Days by Fancy Pants for the background panel.
Stamps & Dies:  Fresh Bouquet, Graceful Greetings, Simply Noted A2 die set for the background and frame.
Inks: Saffron Spice for sentiment; Saffron Spice, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Blueberry Sky, Plum Pudding, Summer Sunrise, and Lovely Lady for the watercolored bouquet.
Embellishments: Recollections Snow Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!