Friday, February 17, 2017

PTI Celebrating 10 Years: 2009

Celebrating 10 Years of Papertrey Ink--2009
Good Friday morning to everyone out there! I'm so glad to be this close to the weekend, aren't you? Slowly, but surely, I'm making my way through the years! My card was inspired by Nichole Heady's card shown below. I love the layering of the stamps and the simple, yet complex design.

Fruitful - Nichole
Nichole Heady's card from 2009
There's still plenty of time to play along!

Card Recipe [PTI unless noted]:
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Classic Kraft, scrap polka dot paper
Stamps: Graceful Greetings
Inks: Hawaiian Shores, Ripe Avocado
Embellishments: Stitching-Tombow Brush marker #992; Hemp Cord #20 Metallic Vintage from Hemptique

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!