Wednesday, February 15, 2017

PTI Celebrating 10 Years! 2008


Papertrey Past, Present, and Future: 2008
Happy Hump Day everyone! I am having a blast looking through all of the previous releases. So far, I have only seen one item I have purchased from the beginning which is the Mat Stack 3 Die. I know I bought the die much later, but like I said in my previous post, I have benefited seeing different ways to use all of these PTI goodies. The card above is another example. Beautiful Blooms II was probably my very first stamp purchase from PTI. While I have struggled in the past with this set, in all honesty, I hadn't played with it all that much until now, and I truly believe that is the magic...playing with the stamps and thinking outside of the box!

I drew my inspiration from Keeway of KiwiKoncepts. Keeway is the newest member of the PTI design team, and what talent she has! It was so easy to follow her simple, yet striking design.

kiwi koncepts

I am also entering this card in Simon Says Monday Challenge: Use Your Favorite Tool. I know one other thing that has improved my stamping, and that is the Mini Misti tool. Having the right surface and being able to repeat a stamp impression to get it just right is so easy with the tool. Plus, it makes me happy when my designs turn out well! There is still plenty of time to play along with both challenges!

50dollar_voucher_600px

Below is my card recipe, and as always...thanks for stopping by!

Card Recipe [all PTI unless noted]:
Paper: White card stock; scrap pink card stock
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II, sentiment from Fresh Bouquet
Inks: Raspberry Fizz, Pale Peony, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet
Embellishments: Recollections Gold/Clear Striped Washi Tape; DMC E5200--sparkly white embroidery floss

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Cindy. I love the colors you used together. So pretty. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and feedback! Have a blessed day!