Sunday, February 5, 2017

Praying for You

Papertrey-Make It Monday #274
Happy Superbowl Sunday everyone! May your favorite team win! Pat and I have no winners this year since Dallas was defeated in the playoffs, but we love the commercials and the food! This is super quick post as Atlanta has the ball! Okay, so you probably know who I'm cheering for!

For the Make It Monday challenge, we were asked to make a card using patterned paper and die-cut silhouettes. I really don't have supply of shape, figure, or animal stamp and die sets, so I decided to turn to the Harlequin cover-plate die to create a quilt block. The sentiment is stamped on the solid  ombre pink paper using PTI's True Black ink. It is from Graceful Gardens.  I also embossed the card panel with the Harlequin to give the card a truly 'quilted' feel.

Patternplayzappyballoonssquare
Lexi Daly's cute card!
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the game!!

5 comments:

  1. This quilt pattern is so great! super creative. I am watching the Super Bowl too but it is halftime so I wanted to stop by. Thanks for sharing. I am so inspired by all these different designs people made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! I think you picked the perfect die cuts for this challenge, and great assembly of your quilt pattern. Beautiful with the bg too! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on the challenge - love the mix of papers you used! thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful quilt with the embossed background, Cindy! We were also cheering for Atlanta since our Seahawks didn't make it.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!