Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hearts & Dangles

Valentine's Day Card for My Sister
Happy Sunday everyone! Papertrey's Make It Monday #275 is all about the dangles! Amy Sheffer encouraged us to mix it up with stamps and our own free-hand doodling! I took her inspiration to make a Valentine's Day card for my sister. Instead of dangling from the sentiment, I decided to attach my dangles to my free-hand watercolored heart. Below is Amy's inspiration.

PTI-MIM020617-1A
Amy's Inspiration: MIM #275
I am also entering Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Cute. There are a lot of cute Valentine's Day cards over there to draw more inspiration from. Thanks for stopping by!

50dollar_voucher_600px

Card Recipe:
Paper: Raspberry Fizz & Canson XL watercolor paper
Watercolors: Cotman Alizarin Crimson Hue and Cad Red Pale Hue
Inks: Raspberry Fizz & True black
Pen: Sharpie No-bleed fine point
Stamps: PTI Flower Fusion & Heart 2 Heart #11 Mini Stamp Set
Die: Avery Elle-Simply Said Happy
Recollections black striped washi tape

4 comments:

  1. Great job on that free hand heart and I really like how you watercolored it! Nice effect on the dangles too. It truly has a Valentine look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Cindy! Love the fancy dangles! Great take on the MIM challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun take, Cindy! This makes a sweet Valentine! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards look great! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!