Monday, February 27, 2017

Beautiful Bouquet


Quick and easy watercolor card
Good Monday morning everyone! I hope your week is filled with blessings! Today's post is all about watercolor. Over the next few weeks, I hope to devote a lot of time and attention to watercolor as I've always wanted to learn. In the meantime, as I wait for my inner Picasso to emerge, I plan to practice using WPLUS9's Beautiful Bouquet: Mums! I was inspired by Amy Rysavy's card for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge #431.


For my card, I used the following watercolors: Ultramarine Violet, Purple Lake, Sap Green, Cad. Yellow Hue, and Raw Sienna. 

Love playing with watercolor!
I am also playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.  Thanks for stopping by!

50dollar_voucher_600px

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you brought these mums to life. Enjoy your watercolor journey.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!