Monday, January 30, 2017

Paityn's Baby Shower!

Cover--Paityn's Mini-Album
Good morning everyone!! This is my final post for Paityn's Mini-Album. The baby shower was held a couple of weeks ago, but I've been busy with school, so it took a while for me to finish the series.

Below I prepared a slideshow of the inside pages, but first I wanted you all to see Miss Hadley present the book to her mother. I made her wait until the very last gift. What a cutie she is!!

Hadley gives the Mini-Album to her mother.
As promised...here are a few pictures of the party and Paityn's Mini-Album--


Here is a close-up of the banner. I used Recollections pre-cut banners and papers I had on hand to decorate. The rosettes with the rhinestones were in the party section at Michaels! I thought that was genius!! The letters are Recollections as well, and they are soooo sparkly!

Paityn's Banner-close-up
Finally, you can click on these links to see the other posts for the Mini-Album: Paityn's Mini-Album Part 1 and Paityn's Mini-Album Part 2.

Thanks for stopping by! As always, I appreciate your comments and feedback!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute mini album Cindy! What a wonderful keepsake to treasure!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!