Monday, December 19, 2016

Last Christmas Card for 2016

Last card for 2016 with my own hand lettering
Hello everyone! Today's post is going to be quick because I woke up today and realized Christmas is less than a week away! I'm playing along with Color Throwdown #423. I needed to make a few last-minute Christmas cards, and I loved the color combo of red, hot pink and lime green. Perfect for Christmas!!
Color Throwdown #423--Barbara Anders
I borrowed my design from Barbara. I just love her design, and the black frame makes her flowers really stand out. Because I'm in a hurry today, I didn't add the embellishments she did, but I did try out my own brush lettering for my card. Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to you!!


Card Recipe:
Stamps:  PTI Painted Petals
Inks: Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy and Green Parakeet
Dies: Avery Elle Postage Stamp Die
Paper: PTI Hibiscus Burst
Pen: Tombow feud calligraphy pen

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, and I just can't believe you did that lettering yourself! It is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and CASE of Barbara's card! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge with us this week! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Cindy! That blossom is beautiful! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brush lettering is just amazing & your card is gorgeous! Love that color combo!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!