Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

My mother and all of my great nieces and great nephews
On this Thanksgiving Day, I want to take a moment to give thanks for the many blessings in my life...here are a few of them
  1. I'm thankful for my family...their care, compassion, and willingness to let me lean on them
  2. I'm thankful for having the opportunity to have role models in my life. Many of them are no longer with me on Earth, but are kept deep within my heart
  3. My dear husband and all of his love and support
  4. Our Heavenly Father, and
  5. I'm thankful for each of you who take a moment out of your busy schedule to take a look at my craft and read my posts.
Thanks for stopping by, and let me know what you are thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!