Sunday, November 13, 2016

Christmas Card: MIM #267

Make It Monday #267

Happy Sunday everyone!! Here is a super quick post for my 'assembly line' Christmas Card for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday #267. I haven't finished them all, just yet, but I do know that I will most likely send these out for my main Christmas Card this year.

I had a lot of fun making this card because used my neglected watercolors and worked very hard to make a 'mottled' background for the sentiment. I used coffee grounds to create a watercolor resist and used some of my gold and blue glimmer mist sprays to add more splatters. I used a similar technique for the holly leaves.

Watercolor resist w/coffee grounds.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Watercolor background
Spellbinders circle die
PTI: Shaped Sayings-Christmas & Coverplate-Diagonals
Luxe Gold self-adhesive paper
Christmas Red Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Great design, Cindy, and love your mottled background for the shaped saying!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!