|CASology--Week 225: Soft|
Enough of that...on to today's project. Today I'm participating in the CASology Week 225: Soft challenge. This is my first time for this particular challenge, and I do love their motto: "the creative study of all things clean & simple." I am the first to admit that I get caught up in making spectacular cards, that sometimes, using only a few products was all that was needed.
|Detail close up|
- Using Soft Stone cardstock from PTI, I embossed the paper using the Diagonals coverplate, also from PTI, using my Big Shot.
- I added a thin line of silver ink along the left side and added shiny washi tape from Recollections.
- For the focal point, I heat-embossed the sentiment using silver embossing powder from Ranger.
- Then I smushed, Mowed Lawn, Fossilized Amber [Distress Ink], Green Parakeet, Raspberry Fizz and Berry Sorbet [PTI] onto a stamp block.
- Using an aqua brush, I colored the leaves, berries, and candles. I added an accent of watercolor along the top and bottom of the sentiment for added emphasis.
- Finally I used Stormy Sea to stamp the sentiment. The focal point was mounted onto white card stock, and wallah...four more cards for Christmas accomplished!
Happy Thanksgiving...and thanks for stopping by!