Saturday, November 5, 2016

Caring Hearts Card Drive #1

Caring Hearts Card Drive
Happy Saturday everyone!! Today is a quick post about a card drive I learned about at Jennifer McGuire Ink's blog: Caring Hearts Card Drive. They are requesting Holiday themed cards to give to nursing home residents over the Holidays. They have a lot of neat prizes. They do request that cards be received by November 25th for distribution. Cards will be distributed across the United States and around the world.

I love this card drive because I am challenging myself to use a lot of my Christmas scraps I have left over from previous years. I don't want to use them again for friends and family, but I don't want to get rid of them either. I found this pretty patterned paper in my stash and decided to combine it with some solid card stock, sparkly red and gold-embossed vellum for the sentiment.

My goal is to make at least two more designs before packing everything up and shipping them off. So far, I have a dozen cards made. Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!