Friday, October 21, 2016

Fall Festival #1

 

Hello everyone! Just a quick post to let you know what I've been up to! Next weekend, my church will have their annual Fall Festival and Holiday Market. They have games and such for the kiddos and there is a silent auction. I'm going to donate a couple sets of cards for the silent auction. The proceeds will benefit Kids Against Hunger organization which provides meals for our local residents.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Card Recipe:

Paper:  Kraft and Cream cardstock
Stamps: PTI: Graceful Gardens and Mums the Word sentiment
Dies: PTI: Diagonal Cover plate and MFT Tag Stack Dies
Inks: PTI: Green Parakeet, Saffron Spice, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet
Accent: Ribbon from my stash...I tried to imitate Kay Miller! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!