Sunday, October 23, 2016

Die-Cut Stencils

Circle Scribbles Die Resist
Happy Sunday evening everyone! Here is my last card for the weekend. I'm participating in two challenges:  Make It Monday #264 and Color Throwdown #415.

I love the cards Melissa Phillips made, but I didn't quite have what I needed to create a Christmas card. So I decided to give my Scribble Circle Die set a go. For additional inspiration, I turned to Color Throwdown's color challenge: cream, red, brown, and blue-green. I substituted my new favorite, Saffron Spice, for the cream. Below is the card recipe. After blending over my cut-outs, I decided to use them on the card. I think from now on, I'll always use blending with this die set. Thanks for stopping by!

Melissa
MIM #264: Melissa Phillips

Color Throwdown Challenge

Card Recipe:

Paper: PTI-Chocolate cardstock; Canson watercolor paper
Dies: PTI-Circle Scribble Die
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp-You Mean Everything sentiments
Inks: PTI-Hawaiian Shores, Saffron Spice; Distress Ink: Abandoned Coral
Embellishments: Snow embossing powder

7 comments:

  1. What a bright and fun card Cindy! I love your background and great idea to use the die cuts on your card...love it!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us in this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those blended scribbles! Great take on the inspirAtion and beautiful in those colors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, fun card and very mod! I'm going to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, this is simply fabulous.
    I love the pretty colors & design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the die you chose for your background Cindy! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!