Sunday, September 11, 2016

Thank You Card Set-CTD #409

Color Throwdown #409--Thank You Set
Hello everyone! This is a quick post about my latest for Color Throwdown #409.

I decided to make a set of Thank You cards because I have need quite a few lately! I love the bluey-aqua and yellowy colors this week for the color challenge. While I don't think my colors are perfect match, they do work well together.

I used StazOn black ink for the stamping and Tombow Brush Marker #993 for the yellow. I used a water brush and PTI's Aqua Mist for the second color. I had so much fun coloring the images that I also decided to finish the inside of the cards as well as the envelop flap! The stamp sets used were: Cocoa Daisy Limited Edition "Gypsy Soul" and PTI's Mum's the Word.

There still is plenty of time to play this week!

CTD #409

Finally, I would like to send this "Thank You" in remembrance of 911. So many of the first responders are still dealing with the aftermath of this tragedy as well as all of the families who lost loved-ones that day. I send my sincere sympathy and appreciation to all of you. We will never forget--

Image result for 911 ribbon image

1 comment:

  1. Love the backgrounds you created with the images and colors!! Your colors are fine!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!