Sunday, September 25, 2016

September 2016 Blog Hop

September 2016 Blog Hop
Hello everyone! Back again with my second post today. This is my card for Papertrey Ink's September 2016 Blog Hop.

Inspiration Photo
Inspiration Photo
The challenge is to use kraft, twine, white, and green foliage. I couldn't wait to try out my latest purchase, Holiday Greens. I didn't hit send quickly enough, so I don't have the dies, but I do love that you can easily layer the images for a nice look.


For the pine cones, I decided to stamp versa mark ink over brown cardstock, then heat emboss with white embossing powder. I used PTI's Holiday Tags to cut out white and brown tags, and used the craft twine to tie them off. The sentiment is from Poppy Prints Christmas Blessings from 2011. I love this greeting set, and I'm not sure why I hadn't purchased it sooner! The finishing touch was using a strip of Gold Luxe paper down the side for a little dimension. Inks are Simply Chartreuse and Classic Kraft.

 Blog-hop-logo
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and I love the tag elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, love all the stamped pieces and the design including tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design, Cindy! You did extremely well without the coordinating dies. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamped border and white embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful card Cindy...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! The embossed pine cones look wonderful! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful with the gold strip and embossed pinecones! Love the bit of shimmer from the gold

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty I really love the tags with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new stamps--on my wishlist--& you used them beautifully! Great look for the pine cones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely take on the inspiration and neat white pine cones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a pretty stamped border that moves right onto you tag! a lovely inspired design!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!