Sunday, September 4, 2016

Make it Monday #259

Thank you card set
Hello everyone! Hope your Labor Day Weekend is a restful...or...a fun one! Today I'm participating in Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday #259 Ombre Cluster Stamping technique. Dawn's technique was so super simple that I decided to make a set of card. I think the off-set black outline gives the card a 60's feel. It adds the right amount of texture for this one-dimensional panel.

For this card set I used the following from Papertrey Ink:

Stamp set: Bold Blossoms
Inks: Enchanted Evening, Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, and True Black
Paper: White, Soft stone, and Bitty Dot Navy

After I made the cards, I decided to darken the centers with my Tombow Dual Brush tip marker #N15. That gave just the right pop. Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, this makes a very nice card set! Lovely color and stamp choice. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of thank-you cards, Cindy! Those bold blossoms look great with your navy bitty dot strip down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cluster of blooms ,Cindy! Love the shades of blue you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold Blossoms was a great choice & love the beautiful shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!