Monday, September 5, 2016

Labor-free Monday!

Thank You Card
Hello everyone! I certainly have enjoyed this three-day weekend. But as always, it's time to say good-bye to this weekend and hello to the work week! Today, I'm participating in two challenges: Little Tangles Challenge #72-Sketch and Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes!

I finally have purchased a Neat & Tangled Stamp Set: Scandinavian Prints. I haven't had a chance to play with it very much, but I am in love with the sentiments. The sketch is stripes with an oval sentiment block.

I decided to shift my sentiment to the left and use PTI's Circle Scribbles Die to off-set the sentiment. For the background, I ran across a watercolor panel I had completed several months ago. I cut 1/2" strips and stamped the sentiment "thank you for always being there" from the Neat & Tangled stamp set.
Sentiment--Black Embossing Powder
I added the main sentiment stamped on vellum and set with black embossing powder with a staple. For the stitching, I used Paper Smooches Wise Dies.

Thanks for stopping by!

Little Tangles Challenge #72 

Simon Says Anything Goes!

5 comments:

  1. VERY creative! Love your take on the sketch with the colorful sentiment! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic!!! I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on the sketch.. awesome card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Little Tangles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea with repeating words, looks really great! Glad you joined us at Little Tangles

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!