Saturday, September 17, 2016

Create Along With Us

Papertrey Ink: Inspired Faith
Hello everyone! Today the cat's away, so the mouse is going to play!! Today's card is for Papertrey Ink's September Create Along With Us. I used Ashley Cannon Newell's Christmas card as my inspiration. She used a repeated background sentiment with a focal point along with white, craft and red as the colors. I just love her card, so I couldn't wait to give it a try.

Ashley
Inspiration: Ashley Cannon Newell

As I participate in these challenges, I'm reminding myself to use stamps and dies that I haven't used yet. So, I pulled out the Inspired Faith stamp set, the tree from the Love and Marriage Stamp Set, Pure Poppy Ink and some Kraft card stock.


I stamped the tree image with VersaMark ink and heat embossed the image with gold embossing powder. I decided since I was pulling out the embossing powder, I might as well do several cards. I'm still in the process of doing that. I plan to make a few anniversary and wedding cards. 


I repeated "makes all things possible" in the background and die cut "Faith" several times to create a stacked sentiment. I finished the card by adding stitching lines around the panel and edging the card with Pure Poppy Ink.

There is still time to play.  Just check out all of the cards the design team created [click here], pick one to inspire you, and join the fun! Thanks for stopping by!

Create-along-with-us-heading
 
I'm updating this post to show you the other cards I made. There are two cards for weddings, and the middle card will be for my sweetie on our 35th Wedding Anniversary!!

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love the gold with the red...so classy, so Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely cards Cindy! So elegant and eye catching, and I love the repeated sentiments for the background! Well done!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!