Thursday, June 30, 2016

Simply Layered


Encouragement
Hello everyone! It isn't often that I say, wow...I like this. But, wow! I do like this card. I suppose it's because I spend a lot of time trying to add too much of this or that. This time, I watercolored, stamped some images on top, stamped a sentiment, and clear-embossed the sentiment. That's it. It may seem like a lot, but believe me, the past few cards have required much more than that!


Here you can see the clear embossing a little better. Plus, one adjustment I made when I came home was to add one more 'turned' leaf. Now, in my opinion, it looks more like a tree instead of some randomly placed branches.



 Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
http://littletangles.blogspot.com/2016/06/challenge-69-embossing.html

Thanks for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cindy! The background you've created looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!