Sunday, May 29, 2016

Ridin' the Wave--Happy Birthday!



CAS(E) This Sketch #174

Good morning all! Today is going to be a great day for me! My hubby will be watching racing all the livelong day, and I will be doing exactly as I please....making cards, scrapbooking, watercolor, you name it! 

I've enjoyed playing around with my new stamps from Papertrey Ink: What the Doodle Waves and Simple Seashells. Our vacation to Orange Beach, Alabama is getting closer, and I can hardly wait. In the meantime, my plan is to dream about the ocean while making cards!



I CAS(E)d the sketch below for my card. I had so many techniques in mind, that I forgot the sentiment was part of the focal point!! Oh, well, I think it turned out okay! Below is the recipe. Thanks for stopping by!!
CTS #174
Card Recipe--
PTI: Aqua Mist, Spring Rain, Simple Seashells, What the Doodle Waves, Sketched Shapes, Stamper's Select cardstock

Aquarelle watercolor paper, Versamark ink, white embossing powder, fun foam

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! I love the soft colours with the white embossing! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty! Love the soft blue hues... the swirly waves are amazing! The white heat embossing looks great.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!