Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Life is Messy!

My Craft Desk
Hello everyone! Just a short post to share our next step in this remodel phase. We decided to strip the ceiling of all of the industrial fluorescent lighting and upgrade to LED lighting. All of our original lights were 'oddly' placed throughout the house and simply looked awful. When I said let's upgrade, my husband held his head with both hands. I suppose you can guess who the optimist is! :-)

The lighting project is almost finished, but now we have holes in the ceiling, and another crew is scheduled to scrape the popcorn off the ceiling, cover the holes and paint. We will add crown molding in our main living areas. It will be gorgeous when completed, but for now, I will spend my time 'partially moving' out of the house instead of crafting. As far as that goes, it's worth it because the new lighting in my craft room is breathtaking! If I need light, baby, I have light!!

Below are some cards I made earlier this year. The thank you cards (I made several of them) was delivered to teachers who helped me with professional development earlier this year. The 'hello' card was made to have on hand and use up some of my stash!

I hope to post some this week, but if I don't I hope to see you around mid-April!



No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!