Thursday, April 28, 2016

Learning to Play!





Learning to Play
Hello everyone! I have a last-minute entry for CAS(E) this Sketch #169 for you today. But first, I thought I'd explain the title and my first picture. I love shopping for new dies and stamps, but one thing I'm realizing about myself is I don't just 'play around' with the new goodies. Instead, I dive right in and attempt to make something goregeous. Most of the time my first trial isn't all that great and I end up shoving the products to the side. This time was different. I played first, and I'm glad I did. I figured out how to use this layered stamp set in a way that works best for me. I think the stamping is not too bad!

I was excited to see the CAS(E) #169 sketch because I felt it was a design that was easy and beautiful in its simplicity. Below is my entry and the sketch. The challenge closes today at 9:00 a.m. EDT, but a new sketch will follow later.  Thanks for stopping by!


CAS(E) #169

Cas(e)-169.html

Supplies all PTI, except when noted:

Garden Grace Stamp and Die set; Pink Lady, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf inks, Limitless Layers Oval Die, Cover Plate Diagonal, and Stamper's Select White cardstock.

Mini Misti, Recollections vellum and Detail Embossing Powder: Snow, Bazzil cardstock: dotted swiss/green.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!