Saturday, March 5, 2016

Thinking of You/Lasting Hearts Card Drive


Thinking of You for Lasting Hearts
Hello everyone! Just a quick post with my latest card set for the Lasting Hearts Card Drive. Today I made a set of three cards, and will send those off some time this week. I'm making a promise to myself to send a set of cards each month to keep the drive going. 

I also am continuing my New Year's Resolution to use supplies I've purchased. I used Embroidered Blooms again for this card. For inspiration, I searched Nichole Heady's blog, Capture the Moment, and searched for the release inspiration photos. I have found this stamp set to be particularly challenging, but after revisiting the inspiration cards, I know why I purchased the set. I know  I'll do that from now on and save those pages to my 'pocket' on Firefox for easy viewing!!

Supplies used (All are Papertrey Ink Products, unless noted):
  • Embroidered Blooms Stamp Set
  • Inks: Winter Wisteria, Spring Rain, Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, New Leaf
  • Stampin' Up "Thinking of You" sentiment
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Spun Sugar

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards--love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card set is gorgeous. I love the soft colors. You are one wild gal, actually planning on using the supplies you purchased. That is quite a new concept. (tee hee)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!