Thursday, March 31, 2016

Happy Last Day of March!


Last Challenges for March 2016

Hello everyone! I'm posting my last challenge entry for the month of March. The challenges are for Little Tangles Challenge #66--Ombre and Make It Monday #244 Score Lines. 

First I used my scoring tool to score 4 lines 1/4 inch apart. Then I taped that section off with washi tape and started blending. I used PTI Lemon Tart and Aqua Mist for part of the ombre effect. I also used Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Inks. After blending, I used a Dylusions stencil to add the pattern to the ombre blending technique. I stamped the sentiment using PTI's Embroidered Blooms sentiments and Smokey Shadows.

Here is a closer look at the score lines--

Score lines add subtle texture!


Thanks for stopping by!






7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the ink blending and of course, the score lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card..
    Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice way to add interest to your white space! It sets off the blended panel beautifully. Love your stenciling too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOO pretty Cindy!! Love the ink blending and the score lines are the perfect touch...lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the placement of the scoring lines! such a nice accent to your beautiful coloring!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, great job of combining so many techniques on this beauty! Going to remember using score lines in the white space and ink blending the rest. Endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!