Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy Easter! and Mojo Monday #439



Our Savior Lives!

I certainly have been enjoying my spring break. Unfortunately, it's Thursday, and I'm finally able to make a few cards. The time has flown, but I have had fun! The card above will be sent to family for Easter. I loved the sketch on Mojo Monday this week, and I am very happy with the results.


 
I will be sending one of these cards to my Aunt Aline who is on Hospice care. I know her faith is so important to her, so I am hoping this card will bring her some comfort.

Mojo Monday #439


Supplies:
Papertrey Ink: Inspired Savior stamp set; Smoky Shadow and Lavender Moon Inks; Stamper's White Cardstock
Theresa Collins: Summer Stories 6x6 pad
Vellum; scrap paper; clear & white embossing powders

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Love the white embossed sentiment on the vellum. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, VERY pretty! I think the butterfly gave your cards the extra kick!!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!