Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Gift Tag




Hadley's 5th Birthday Tag
Hello everyone! Hope your week is going well. As promised, I'm posting my great-niece's Birthday tag. I see my pearls are not perfectly aligned, so I'll fix that later. But for now, I wanted to follow up on yesterday's post.

Because my great-niece is all about Frozen and princesses and other important regal things, I wanted her Birthday tag to represent what she loves most! To make the tag, I used my Cricut Expression and Gypsy to die cut the tag and sentiments.

I used Bazzil white dotted Swiss paper as well as scrap papers on hand. I also used Recollections glitter paper for the crown. To top off the tag, I used Wraphia pink ribbons and white tulle to create the bow.

I do want to say I was inspired by Amy R at prairiepaperandink.typepad.com to incorporate Hadley's name and age on her 'card.' I love the idea because, as she pointed out, names are highly unique nowadays, and in order to find anything personalized and spelled correctly is quite a feat. Not only that, it is a pleasure receiving a card that is personalized. So, from this birthday forward, I will endeavor to include the kiddos names and ages on all of their birthday cards, until such a time as it isn't quite so cool any longer!! All-in-all, I'd say I'm pretty proud of this is an original!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. I love when things are personalized - what an advantage we paper crafters have with our tools, eh? Bet she loved this.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!