Saturday, March 19, 2016

Freshly Made Birthday Card

Happy Birthday!
Hello everyone!  The week is ending with winter's last chill! It has been summer all week, but today temperatures will dip into the 50's. I suppose that's why I chose yellow for this card. My daughter-in-law will celebrate her birthday in July, so I felt it was fitting to design a summery-type card for her.

I'm also playing along with Freshly Made Sketches. I love the simple design. Thanks for stopping by!
Freshly Made Sketches 228

8 comments:

  1. Hello Cindy and thank you for visiting my blog with the FMS card. The sketch is really great to showcase images, like your beautiful card, love the bright and Summery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. It's so bright and sunny. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. You are not going to believe this, but right this moment, while you were commenting on my blog, I was working on a card using this sketch and this exact sentiment. Cue in the 'Twilight Zone' music. Other than that, our cards are totally different. LOL. Stop by my blog tomorrow and see what I am talking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, how funny! Thanks, and I'll see you tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. So bright and cheery! I love the different patterned papers you used and the cord down the side is a great look! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The bright yellow is a fabulous choice for your cheery card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bright cheery card, Cindy! Wonderful Birthday yellow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card for a summer birthday!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!