Sunday, February 14, 2016

PTI: Papercrafting Alphabet

I am pleased to announce that no matter what, this is my final challenge for this weekend! I have participated in several PTI Anniversary Challenges. I would have liked to have entered every single one, but time wasn't on my side.
Watercolor/Ombre Effect
The challenge for today was to take the first three letters of your name and use the PTI Papercrafting Alphabet to fulfill the challenge. I used the first three letters of my last name:  B: use a banner; O: ombre effect; and N: use a new product.

I blended distress inks on watercolor paper and then spritzed the paper with water to lift off the color. I used Abandoned Coral, Antique Linen and Tattered Rose for the colors. The banner is from PTI's Sketched Shapes, and the sentiment is from Boutique Borders: Sympathy stamp set.

Supplies:  PTI & Distress Inks
To play along, use the recipe below and upload your project by 6 a.m. tomorrow morning! Good luck, and thanks for stopping by!

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c64e753ef01b8d19f3eb1970c-pi

2 comments:

  1. What a great combination of colors--wouldn't have thought to put them together this way! Beautiful card for this fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!