Sunday, February 28, 2016

Mojo Monday #436

Mother's Day Card #2
Hello everyone! If you are wondering why I am posting so much this weekend...well the hubby's away, so the mice is going play! I've enjoyed my crafty time uninterrupted; but he's on his way back, so it's time to get some wrap this crafty session up. The card above is the second Mother's Day card for the 2016 year. I will make five this year: one for my mother, one for my sister, one for my daughter-in-law's mother, and two more for my nieces who are fantastic moms!

In keeping with my New Year's Resolution, I have used scraps of paper and stamp sets that I have had for quite a while. I still haven't mastered Papertrey Ink's Tag-Its #2, but I'm getting a little closer!

Thanks for stopping by...there's still time to play in this week's challenge.

Mojo Monday #436

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful card Cindy. All your family will be thrilled to have something so special on Mother's day. I too am working through my stash. Thanks for the kind words about my Ombre Stenciled Background card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card & wonderful use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!