Sunday, February 7, 2016

Mojo Monday 433 & Valentine's Day Card


I have been working on a card for Mojo all week long, and wasn't satisfied with anything I created. I finally caught a little bit of inspiration when I realized that my 80-year-old-dad would probably like to give my mother a Valentine's Day Card. He always made sure all of his girls had a Valentine on that special day. Because he no longer drives and is unable to pick out his own card for her, I got busy and below is my entry for this week's challenge.

Daddy's Valentine for Mother
Close-up of the flowers. PTI's Bold Blossoms
Below are photos of other cards I made for my sons, my sister, and mother and daddy. For all of the cards, I used scraps of paper I've been hanging onto for years. It feels good to finally use them for worthwhile projects. I seriously do not know what I was waiting for!

Valentine's Day Cards using scraps!!

Supplies:
PTI:  Bold Blooms stamps, Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, and Melon Berry Inks; Distress Ink Abandoned Coral; Cricut coffee cup and hearts; various scraps in my stash; Thickers "B".


2 comments:

  1. That was so sweet of you to make a card for your Dad to give your mom ~ what a thoughtful thing to do.
    ~ Great cards ~ I'm loving the phone image and the idea of a mug exploding with hearts! Lot's of creativity going on ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words and stopping by!

      Delete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!