Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Favorite Scraps Card & PTI/MOJO Monday Challenges

I don't think any doctor would ever diagnose me with obsessive compulsive disorder. But when it comes to keeping scraps of paper for paper projects of any type, I do believe I'd meet the criteria for the diagnosis.  I once worked for a boss who told me, "A paper clip on the floor is money in the bank." Meaning everything costs money:  "Mind the pennies," I believe the saying goes, "and the dollars will follow."

Favorite Scraps Card

Even though I spend money on my hobby, I am keenly aware of all of my efforts to earn the dollars to purchase everything in my scrap-room. That being said, I also love the challenge to use every teeny, tiny scrap of paper...especially those pieces I fell in love with when I first purchased them. The card today features scraps from papers I have loved and have used on numerous projects. Sadly, I cannot remember the names of the papers nor manufacturer...but the main thing is...I know I love the papers!

Supplies-- 
PTI: Beautiful Blooms stamp set; Turning a New Leaf die;
PTI Inks:  Melon Berry; Simply Chartreuse; Aqua Mist;  Lemon Tart; Spring Rain
Distress Inks:  Antique Linen
Martha Stewart background stamps
Pearls are from Michael's dollar bins :-)


I am linking this card to two challenges listed with links below. Thanks for stopping by!

MOJO Monday 434

The-challenge
Grab and Craft Challenge
 For this challenge, we were asked to set a timer for five minutes and grab what inspires us.  I was probably a little more methodical about it because I knew what I wanted to do for MOJO...but I did 'grab' the papers!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful way to use the scraps of patterned paper ! Such a darling card , Cindy!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!