Saturday, February 27, 2016

Color Throwdown #381

Color Throwdown #381
Hello everyone! This week's Color Throwdown challenge colors are pink, light green, and kraft. As you can see, I barely worked in the green and pink! Lol! I did enjoy attempting to make the kraft background look like Wedgwood. I use Papertrey Ink's Fresh Snow pigment ink over the embossed areas. Then I used Perfect Pearls to make it glimmer. I wasn't satisfied with that effect, so I used a kitchen towel and covered as much as the embossed area as possible with the Fresh Snow.

As usual, the card looks better in person than in the photo! The sentiment is from ART-C: Hello stamp and die set.  Thanks for stopping by!!

CTD #381

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love how you've highlighted the texture on the embossed panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelovelove that embossed background!! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown Challenge this week! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!