Thursday, January 28, 2016

Valentine's Day Cards

Valentine's Day Cards -- 2016
One of the first cards I remember making...and making well...were cards for Valentine's Day.  My Daddy always made up goofy verses using "Roses are Red, Cupcakes are Blue..." and so on.  Usually his verses had us all laughing so hard our sides ached.  I suppose that is why I can buy Christmas Cards or Birthday Cards and not feel guilty.  But no matter how busy I am at school, I find time to make handmade cards for Valentine's Day.

This year I'm ahead of the game!  I even have a stash of Birthday cards made up.  Things are about to heat up at school since we are closing in on testing season.  However, I'm feeling good about getting my crafting mojo back--especially since these cards were made using my odd-and-ends scraps. 

Supplies:
Cricut Gypsy Wanderings:  Hearts & Coffee Mugs
Papers--from my never-ending stash.  I dug through my odds-and-ends to piece these cards together.
BoBunny "Stitches" stamp set
Various Paper Trey Ink stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!