Sunday, January 24, 2016

New Year's Resolution!

A flashback to a visit with my father in an Alzheimer's care facility
I don't like starting out a post with 'It's been a while...." But the truth is it feels like it's been a decade since I've done any scrap pages or card making or blogging. This year's resolution is to accomplish scrapping for myself and others and to find a balance.

I like to scrap chronologically, so when I get behind I feel like I've failed somehow. My goal is to complete the year 2012 and start 2013 by the end of February. I also will be challenging myself to improve my photography skills. I am fairly decent at shooting flowers and such. But when it comes to shooting layouts and cards...not so much.
Organizing with Avery Elle
Oh yes...there are other scrapping resolutions, too! I'm challenging myself to scrap my stash and to organize my stamps so I use my investment. This is a photo showing my stamp and die reorganization. Thanks to Jennifer McGuire's organization videos, I'm well on my way to using my collection efficiently.

Later today, I'm hoping to complete a couple of projects. We'll see if my photo quality improves!

Avery Elle Stamp & Die Storage Pockets

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!