Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Mojo Monday 432


http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2016/01/mojo-monday-432.html
Mojo Monday 432

As I attempt to recapture my Mojo as it were, I'm going to combine a challenge with a purpose.  Jennifer McGuire has started another card drive for mothers and fathers who have recently lost a child due to miscarriage.  You can click the link for more information about the Lasting Hearts Card Drive.  I needed a bit of inspiration in order to create a card to send to the drive, and Mojo Monday has rescued me!  I will send the card below for the card drive and will also enter it into this week's Mojo Challenge.


"Thinking of You" for Lasting Hearts Card Drive
My New Year's Resolution is to scrap as much of my stash as possible.  I was in luck with this design as I already had the swirl background in my stash. I don't know why I didn't care for it when I created it, but I like it now!  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background and used some Distress Ink to bring out the pattern.  Since I did that a long time ago, I don't know which inks I used.

I used some ribbon from my stash and "Thinking of You" stamp from Stampin' Up.  I've had that sentiment stamp, along with about four other sentiments for over 10 years now, and I still go to those first over just about anything else I have.

Thanks for stopping by...and let me know your thoughts!  Happy crafting!

LastingHeartsLogo_v1


2 comments:

  1. I really like the color palate you selected and the use of the ribbon for the banner strips. Thanks for the visit to my Blog and for leaving such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!