Saturday, January 30, 2016

Color Throwdown #377


http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2016/01/throwdown-countdown-377.html
Color scheme:  Kraft--Grey--Yellow





I have stumbled upon a challenge through Prairie Paper and Ink that looks like a lot of fun! The card I'm entering is below.  At first, the color combinations didn't appeal to me. However, after working with them for a while, I totally love the look.



I'm thinking I'll mail this card to a dear friend of mine.  We've been friends since junior high school. Because she lives in Colorado, we don't see much of each other, and our typical correspondence is usually a Christmas card. This should be a nice surprise!!

Supplies:
  • Maya Road Butterfly DIY Kraft Stickers
  • BoBunny Double Dot Jewels Citrus
  • Papertrey Ink Friends die
  • Forever sticker from My Mind's Eye My Story
  • Various papers from my stash

5 comments:

  1. What a great design! I love your patterned butterfly! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and your pretty layered card! I think your longtime friend will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty with the sweet butterfly and the divided sentiment...love this!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!